Welcome to the Camp Blue Ridge Blog, “Letters from Camp.” Here we’ll try and give you a little peek into camp life with updates and details all the way from the Blue Ridge Mountains. #CBRForever!
- Meet the Staff for 2017! - We are so excited for everyone to meet our Camp Blue Ridge Staff for summer 2017! They are coming from us from all over the US, England, Australia, Mexico, and more! As we gear them up for the summer, we can’t help but notice just how enthusiastic and passionate they … Continue reading
- Find Us On Social Media! - Social media is our favorite way to keep campers and families involved in Camp Blue Ridge! Throughout the year, and over the summer, pictures, info, and updates are posted all over our social media outlets. Make sure you follow us so you don’t miss out! Facebook – Blue Ridge Camp … Continue reading
- Camp Apparel 101 - Any summer camp camper will tell you, there is nothing better than rocking your comfy camp apparel all summer, and all year, long! From the standard first day t-shirt, to the cozy sweatshirts, funky socks, hats, backpacks, and more! How you rock your camp apparel shows just how much you … Continue reading
- How to Pack for Special Events at CBR - One of the greatest part of overnight camp is the special events and wacky relays that take place weekly! The weeks at camp are action packed with activities, and the weekends are full of mud races, relay races, olympic days, decathlons, and more! Recreational summer camps are known for special … Continue reading
- Take a Tour - Visit us for a Tour Take a tour to get the best sense of what we have to offer and how we can customize to help facilitate a great retreat for your group. During your tour, you will be able to ask the questions that are specific to your group, … Continue reading
- 48th Annual Reunion! - Join us for our 48th annual Camp Blue Ridge reunion and get together! Sunday, March 5th 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM @ Temple Dor Dorim- 2360 Glades Circle, Weston FL, 33327 Meet the Owners, Directors, & Staff! Purchase 2017 camp clothing! Sweepstakes drawing to win up to 50% off tuition! … Continue reading
- 21 Signs You Go To Sleep Away Camp - The phrase “living 10 months for 2″ is something we hear quite often from our campers at Camp Blue Ridge. It’s no doubt we all wait 10 months out of the year just to get back at our favorite place for a short 2 months that fly by! Summer camp … Continue reading
- Why Being a Camp Counselor is the Best Job You’ll Ever Have - You become a role model to your campers. As a camp counselor, you are the most important person in your camper’s camp life at that time. They will want to dress how you dress, act how you act, eat what you eat, listen to the music you do, etc. It … Continue reading
- As Summer Gets Closer, Our Kids and Staff Get Fired Up! - As June gets closer and closer, we can feel the camp energy in the air! There is nothing like the excitement that comes with the first day of sleep away camp! One of the best parts about a recreational summer camp like Camp Blue Ridge, is the non stop, action … Continue reading
- How Do I Prepare My Child for Camp Blue Ridge - For parents, the most heart racing, adrenalin-pumping moments happen when you let go and watch your child try something on his or her own. The moment the training wheels come off, the first trip down the driveway on the skateboard, the time our children ride the school bus – these … Continue reading
Are you a staff member looking to post a Letter from Camp?