Welcome to the Camp Blue Ridge Blog, “Letters from Camp.” Here we’ll try and give you a little peek into camp life with updates and details all the way from the Blue Ridge Mountains. #CBRForever!
- Interaction & Inclusivity at Camp Blue Ridge - At Camp Blue Ridge, we create a culture where campers respect themselves and others. Camp gives campers countless opportunities to interact in a healthy and positive way with everyone around them. At camp, our differences are what bring us together. Sleep away camp gives children the opportunity to interact and … Continue reading
- The CBR Spirit! - There are no words to describe the buzz in the air every morning at camp; a feeling that puts an extra pep in our step even before our feet hit the floor. It’s what makes us turn every meal into a dance party and makes every activity period feel like … Continue reading
- Happy Holidays, from Camp Blue Ridge! - From all of us at Camp Blue Ridge, we would like to wish each and every one of you a very special holiday season and prosperous year ahead! It put a huge smile on all of our faces to see our wonderful campers receiving camp gear for the holidays! Our … Continue reading
- Why Disconnecting at Camp is Important - Take a moment and look around. Whether it’s at a restaurant, the movies, a park, or in your own home, there is one constant – a mobile device. Phones, iPads, and other forms of technology have taken over daily life. It has become impossible to have a simple meal with … Continue reading
- Upcoming Get-Togethers - Save the dates! Camp Blue Ridge has 2 upcoming get-together events! Atlanta area- January 28th from 12-2pm Join us at Main Event Entertainment in Alpharetta, GA! Games, Laser, Tag, food, friends, & more! South Florida area- March 4th from 12-3pm Join us at Temple For Dorim in Weston, FL for … Continue reading
- Happy Thanksgiving from Camp Blue Ridge! - Happy Thanksgiving to all of our wonderful camp families! This year we are especially thankful for all of your love and support for our family summer camp in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia! This past summer we had the highest number of campers to date, and we are … Continue reading
- National Camp T-Shirt Day - Attention campers and CBR Family! November 14th is National Wear Your Camp T-shirt Day! Put on your favorite Camp Blue Ridge apparel for school, work, soccer practice, whatever it may be! Tag us in your photos representing CBR for the chance to win brand new CBR apparel at our March … Continue reading
- The Camp Blue Ridge Community - Going to a sleepaway camp has a profound impact on campers and counselors alike. Summer camp has the power to turn a few weeks of summer into an experience you’ll never forget. From the friendships and memories made, to the life lessons learned, members of the camp community will tell … Continue reading
- Keeping Active After Camp - Unless you live on 200+ acres of grassy fields, on a lake complete with tennis courts, an equestrian center and hundreds of your closest friends, then it may be hard to stay as busy and active at home as you do when you’re at camp. When you spend your summer … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge’s Annual Fall Party - On Sunday, October 1st, Camp Blue Ridge hosted our annual Fall reunion and get together! What an amazing turn out! With almost 200 campers, potential new campers, families, and friends, it was an eventful day of games, prizes, food, and fun! It was so great to see all of our … Continue reading
Are you a staff member looking to post a Letter from Camp?