Welcome to the Camp Blue Ridge Blog, “Letters from Camp.” Here we’ll try and give you a little peek into camp life with updates and details all the way from the Blue Ridge Mountains. #CBRForever!
- The Camp Blue Ridge Community - Going to a sleepaway camp has a profound impact on campers and counselors alike. Summer camp has the power to turn a few weeks of summer into an experience you’ll never forget. From the friendships and memories made, to the life lessons learned, members of the camp community will tell … Continue reading
- Keeping Active After Camp - Unless you live on 200+ acres of grassy fields, on a lake complete with tennis courts, an equestrian center and hundreds of your closest friends, then it may be hard to stay as busy and active at home as you do when you’re at camp. When you spend your summer … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge’s Annual Fall Party - On Sunday, October 1st, Camp Blue Ridge hosted our annual Fall reunion and get together! What an amazing turn out! With almost 200 campers, potential new campers, families, and friends, it was an eventful day of games, prizes, food, and fun! It was so great to see all of our … Continue reading
- What I Learned At Summer Camp - I recently asked a camper who was new to Camp Blue Ridge, and summer camp in general, what they learned this past summer at camp. At first she was reluctant to answer, and after a few minutes of thinking, this is what she came up with. I thought I would … Continue reading
- Settling into the “Real World” - As we settle into the “real world,” we can’t help but reflect on the incredible memories made this summer. We will keep these memories close to our heart. While we will cherish the summer of 2017, we look forward to the year ahead. With Labor Day around the corner, we … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge Fall Party - You are all invited to Camp Blue Ridge’s Annual Fall Party! Alumni, current / prospective campers, staff, and families all welcome! Location: Gameroom @ Sawgrass Mills Mall Date: Sunday, October 1st, 2017 Time: 11:30 – 2:00 PM Join us for refreshments and fun! -CBR will be providing a 2 hour … Continue reading
- Goodbye Summer 2017 - As another amazing summer comes to a close, we want to thank all our campers, counselors, staff and families for being part of the Camp Blue Ridge family. It was a magical summer here in North Georgia, and the memories will forever be with us. We miss you all already! … Continue reading
- Final Days of Summer 2017 - As we enter the last day of our 2017 Color War, we can take a look back at the amazing four-day event we’ve just been through. It’s been incredibly gratifying to watch our oldest campers lead the camp with such ease and respect. While these leaders had a good understanding … Continue reading
- Session B Week 1 - Session B campers have come together from all over the world and found common grounds in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. The session started on June 25th and is off to a great start. New and returning campers alike are finding their home away from home here at … Continue reading
- Week 2 at CBR - As week two at CBR continues, campers have found their second home here at Camp Blue Ridge in Northern Georgia. Each cabin has gotten into their own unique routine, and as our boys head counselor says “Camp is running smoothly like a well-oiled machine.” Campers and counselors are just as … Continue reading
Are you a staff member looking to post a Letter from Camp?