We all want camp to look and feel like camp!
We are excited to be able to provide the wonderful camp experience that all of the Camp Blue Ridge campers have been anxiously waiting for. We know how much CBR means to everyone, and we have been working non-stop to put measures in place that will allow our campers and staff to have a fun, healthy & safe summer.
- We continue to stay in direct contact with the CDC, American Camp Association, our local and state health departments, & medical/healthcare professionals.
- We continue to remain on track with our summer camp community sharing insight & recommendations.
- We will utilize the most updated screening, testing, disinfecting, masking & quarantining procedures as outlined for all overnight camps.
- We will make all cabin arrangements suitable, comfortable & safe.
- All program/activity areas and food service will be prepared, organized & cleaned in the safest manner possible.
- We will maintain the utmost transparency with direct and immediate communication from the Directors, staff & social media.
As always, your Camp Blue Ridge family is here to respond to your questions and concerns. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or request a zoom call at your convenience.
Wishing you all the very best and look forward to another amazing summer, our 52nd @CBR.
~Lori, Joey & Rikki