Welcome to the Camp Blue Ridge Blog, “Letters from Camp.” Here we’ll try and give you a little peek into camp life with updates and details all the way from the Blue Ridge Mountains. #CBRForever!
- Choosing a Summer Camp for Your Child - 4 Mistakes Parents Make when Choosing a Summer Choosing the right summer camp for your child is a tough decision. Putting your trust into other people to care for your children health, safety, happiness, and overall well-being is not a simple task. Camp Blue Ridge is a private, family owned and operated summer camp in Georgia. CBR … Continue reading
- 4 Mistakes Parents Make when Choosing a Summer Camp for Their Kids - Each year, over a million children attend summer camp in the United States alone. From dance camps to sleepover camps and everything in between, there is a plethora of options to choose from. So, how do you know which kids’ camp is the best camp for you child? Here are … Continue reading
- How to Choose the Right Summer Camp for Your Child - As a parent, you know best. You know that your child will get a stomachache if they eat candy for dinner, and you know why they need to wear a helmet when riding their bike. However, when it comes to choosing the right summer camp, taking your child’s needs and … Continue reading
- What Will Your Child Experience at Summer Camp? - Summer Camp is an experience unlike any other. The friendships made, the memories that last lifetime, the huge variety of activities, are some things that a summer at home just can not provide. At Camp Blue Ridge, a children’s sleep away camp in North Georgia, campers positive experiences are the … Continue reading
- Why You Should Send Your Child to Sleepaway Camp - For many parents, sending their child to a sleepaway summer camp can be a nerve-racking. Entrusting your children to the camp environment can be a big step for you and your child. However, there are many benefits to overnight camps for kids. Not only will it help them become more … Continue reading
- 4 Everlasting Benefits of Summer Camp for Kids - Despite it only being January, it’s never too early to start thinking about summer break. One of the best activities for your child to do this summer is to attend summer camp. Not only will it help them pass the time, but they will also have fun with their peers, … Continue reading
- 4 Features of a Reputable Overnight Camp for Kids - There are many sleepaway summer camps to consider if you want to keep your child active and engaged when school is out of session. However, it is important to choose a reputable kids’ summer camp. Since you will be leaving your child in the hands of other adults, it is … Continue reading
- Upcoming get-togethers for Camp Blue Ridge - Camp Blue Ridge, a sleep away camp in Georgia, is a constantly growing camp family. With campers from all over Florida, Georgia, and other surrounding areas, it is so great, and easy, to set up get togethers throughout the year! Camp Blue Ridge, a children’s summer camp in Georgia, has … Continue reading
- Why Is Summer Camp So Important for Children? - Millions of children attend summer camp each year in the United States, and for a good reason! Studies have shown that summer camp can benefit kids in more ways than one, including teaching them valuable life skills that they can carry with them into their adult years. If you live … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge On and Off Season - Camp Blue Ridge, a traditional, family owned and operated, children’s sleep away camp in Georgia, provides an unforgettable summer camp experience for its campers and staff summer after summer. If you are looking for a summer camp in Georgia or a summer camp in Florida, look no further! CBR offers … Continue reading
Are you a staff member looking to post a Letter from Camp?