Welcome to the Camp Blue Ridge Blog, “Letters from Camp.” Here we’ll try and give you a little peek into camp life with updates and details all the way from the Blue Ridge Mountains. #CBRForever!
- Why Is Summer Camp So Important for Children? - Millions of children attend summer camp each year in the United States, and for a good reason! Studies have shown that summer camp can benefit kids in more ways than one, including teaching them valuable life skills that they can carry with them into their adult years. If you live … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge On and Off Season - Camp Blue Ridge, a traditional, family owned and operated, children’s sleep away camp in Georgia, provides an unforgettable summer camp experience for its campers and staff summer after summer. If you are looking for a summer camp in Georgia or a summer camp in Florida, look no further! CBR offers … Continue reading
- What Are the Benefits of Joining a Summer Camp? - Summertime may have just ended, but it is never too early to start considering what your children will do next summer. If you’re looking for a way to keep your kids engaged and help them learn valuable life skills, enrolling them in a summer camp near Atlanta is a great option. … Continue reading
- Camp Blue Ridge’s Annual Get-Together’s - Missing camp is hard, but getting to see your camp friend throughout the year makes things a little easier! Camp Blue Ridge is a traditional, residential, children’s sleep away camp in North Georgia. With a majority of our campers stretching across the SouthEast, year round reunions are easy and exciting! … Continue reading
- Book Your Retreat at Camp Blue Ridge Retreat + Event Center - Camp Blue Ridge, in North Georgia, just 2 hours North of Atlanta, is the perfect spot to host your retreat group event! Sitting on 250 beautiful acres, Camp Blue Ridge is ready to host your group of 50 – 350 people for anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks! CBR … Continue reading
- Georgia Sleep Away Camp has South Florida Reunion Party - Every year, after a great season of summer camp, Camp Blue Ridge has their annual Fall Party in South Florida! Campers, parents, staff, families, prospectives, alumni, and all are welcomed for a day of food, fun, friends, and camp! The Fall party hosted by Camp Blue Ridge, a residential sleep … Continue reading
- The 50 Year Mark - After much anticipation, it is safe to say that summer 2019, Camp Blue Ridge’s 50th Anniversary summer, was a huge success! We are proud to be one to the top summer camps in North Georgia! 240 campers packed their bags and set away for what was soon to be an … Continue reading
- Hands in the Air for Six Flags - Tomorrow, all CBR campers will be making their way to the amazing amusement park, Six Flags Over Georgia. Each summer, we take our campers here for an all camp field trip and each time is so much more fun than the last. Cabins categorize each camper into no riders, some … Continue reading
- The 50th Anniversary Decathlon - It’s that time of the year again! It’s the time where campers compete against each other to break records and prove their strength and endurance in the CBR decathlon. This year will be the 50th decathlon at CBR and we hope we aren’t disappointed. There are various activities for the … Continue reading
- The Annual CBR District Games - This past Sunday night was like no other. The teens had just gotten back from their long and exhausting day at the Lake Lanier Water Park and the freshmen/junior village had a nice day of activities. After dinner, each village went to their night activity, not knowing that in just … Continue reading
Are you a staff member looking to post a Letter from Camp?